Commercial Law for Businesses
As highly experienced commercial law specialists, we provide cost effective, practical and commercial solutions to a wide range of businesses, from brand new start-ups to established companies and partnerships. We advise “bricks and mortar” companies and numerous technology companies as well as social enterprise and professional services companies and charities. Recent engagements include:
- Preparation of standard terms and conditions (several clients).
- Establishment an employee share scheme for a start up technology company.
- Friends and family financing, including compliance with EIS (Enterprise Investment Scheme) requirements.
- Series A financing for a more established business with multiple international investors.
- Seed financing for a new business and related shareholders’ agreement.
- Preparation of documentation for conversion of loans into equity in connection with other financing arrangements.
- Review of warrant and licence agreement with a large multinational for a technology start-up.
- Preparation of service level agreements for a social enterprise company providing funding to various charities.
- Preparation of new partnership agreement to reflect changes in a partnership arrangements and their desire to get the business on a more professional footing.
- Advising technology company on the terms of software licencing arrangements and ownership of underlying source code.
Contact our Commercial Lawyer Today!
Mobile: +44 (0) 7711 698 664
Telephone: +44 (0) 208 947 7997
Contact us today and get the advice you need!
You will be in safe hands: Experienced lawyers advising you throughout for all Commercial & Employment Law matters
What Others Are Saying
"Belinda was at all times responsive and astute in the handling of my case. SW19Lawyers know their subject matter well and provided a very friendly and supportive service."
[Magic Circle Partner]
"Stacy is very friendly, patient and accommodating. She is extremely professional, her knowledge is extensive and an asset to any client. We worked through creating thorough terms and conditions and answered any questions I had in great detail, spending many hours editing the initial draft. This was our first project with SW19 Lawyers and I will not hesitate to instruct them in future."
[A Commercial client]
“I have worked with SW19 who have always been incredibly dedicated and focused on the task in hand. They provide pragmatic and commercial advice notwithstanding the legal complexities. I highly value their high standard of client service and concern for their clients’ interests and I positively recommend them to others.”
As the director of a small tech firm dealing with very large multinational firms, I was finding it hard to find good commercial legal advice to cover both US and UK law and commercial practice. Luckily Stacy has been an absolute star, taking time to personally go into the finer details of the of transatlantic legalities and commercial realities while bringing her extensive legal knowledge and commercial experience to bear. So far she's been invaluable in moving things forward, being extremely quick to respond and diligent in her work. I look forward to continuing to work with her and can wholeheartedly recommend her services.
[W. Wilson Indefiant Ltd]
"Highly recommended and they more than lived up to expectations. They were unerringly professional, spot on with tactics, very client focused and a pleasure to work with. I would be more than happy to recommend SW19Lawyers."
[Senior executive in the insurance industry]
From my initial briefing with Stacy to the end of my project, I had complete faith in her and she put me at completely ease and hand held me through the entire process. Stacy went over and above the service I was expecting and I can not recommend her highly enough. I will return and use SW Lawyers for any future legal matters.
[A Commercial Client]
"I needed a good employment lawyer as a matter of urgency. At a time when I was upset, stressed and unsure of my rights, I found SW19Lawyers immensely helpful. They were easy to talk to, understanding, clearly knowledgeable and very experienced. Professional but approachable, they made a difficult time easier for me. Thanks SW19Lawyers. I have already recommended you to others"
"Thank you for your support. You are our go to lawyers when required. I am very happy with everything you have done for us and know that will continue in the future."
[Client in the fashion industry]
"In a world of ever increasing complexity for employers, it's good to know Belinda has got the detail covered!"
[Wealth management firm founder]