SW19Lawyers - Legal and Practical Solutions
We act for both employee and employer and provide advice cross the whole spectrum of Employment Law in both contentious and non contentious matters. Some of the employment law topics which we cover are listed below:
- Discrimination - all types including sex, age, race and disability
- Sickness in the work place
- Advice on Compromise Agreements
- Contractual disputes including pre contractual issues
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Under performing employees
- Maternity rights
- Flexible working
- Works Councils
- Restrictive covenants
- Garden leave
- Executive hiring and dismissals
- Employment contracts
- Equal Pay
SW19Lawyers provide a tailored in-house training for HR and/or legal advisers and other employees across a wide range of topics related to people issues and employment law generally. SW19Lawyers has recently carried out some seminars for a major high street bank in Wimbledon, London. Talk to us about case-study based training.
We provide a hotline service for companies who would like to be able to consult us for telephone advice on a fixed fee arrangement. This service can come with the added benefit of quarterly newsletters highlighting the most relevant topics for businesses. Talk to us if this is of interest to your business.
Policy/Staff Handbook Drafting
- If your business does not have workplace policies/Staff Handbook, we can draft these for you.
- If you have some workplace policies but are unsure whether you need any more, we are happy to carry out an audit of your existing policies and will let you know if you have any gaps and/or whether your exisitng policies need to be updated.
Time and financial pressures can deter you from dealing with your employment issues. We understand. This is why we have created 'Saturday Surgery' to enable you to meet with a specialist employment lawyer in our Wimbledon offices to go through your situation in detail and to try to work out the best way forward for you.
- Meet with an experienced employment law solicitor
- Up to two hours
- At a time to suit you
- £250 + VAT fixed fee
- To make the most of your time, send your key documents beforehand
If you are interested in booking a consultation at our 'Saturday Surgery', please phone
0208 947 7997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may also be possible to arrange evening consultations during the week on an urgent basis.