Community and Pro-bono
We encourage involvement in the local community and participation in voluntary work. We are proud of our pro bono legal advice programme.
Belinda Eriksson has been a trustee at the Polka Theatre, a children’s theatre in Wimbledon as well as a governor at Bishop Gilpin School. She is now a member of the Law Society of Kings College School, Wimbledon.
- Committee member of Wimbledon Village Business Association.
- Governor of Willington School.
Susan Fairbairn was a magistrate for 10 years and was a volunteer at the Citizens Advice Bureau.
We have carried out pro bono work for the Polka Children’s Theatre, Wimbledon District Synagogue and the Wimbledon Music Festival, all of which are charities.
Each year the firm hosts a party where funds are raised for a charity. Recent events included:
- Hosted an art exhibition of Daniel Schlesinger’s paintings with our neighbours Jackson Stops and Staff in aid of the Polka Children’s Theatre.
- Hosted a talk for NCT mothers returning to work.
- Hosted a Colorsport sporting icons exhibition with Equity Invest in aid of the Wimbledon Guild.
- Hosted a coffee morning seminar to help people to employ nannies and other staff in the home. This event was in aid of Home-Start Merton.
- Supporting local business We are committed to supporting local businesses where possible. We are members of the Wimbledon Village Business Association and the Merton Chamber of Commerce.
Subscribe to our mailing list for all the latest information on SW19Lawyers events in Wimbledon. Take advantage of the FREE advice we offer at our meet ups.
What Others Are Saying
"Belinda was at all times responsive and astute in the handling of my case. SW19Lawyers know their subject matter well and provided a very friendly and supportive service."
[Magic Circle Partner]
“I have worked with SW19 who have always been incredibly dedicated and focused on the task in hand. They provide pragmatic and commercial advice notwithstanding the legal complexities. I highly value their high standard of client service and concern for their clients’ interests and I positively recommend them to others.”
"highly recommended and they more than lived up to expectations. They were unerringly professional, spot on with tactics, very client focused and a pleasure to work with. I would be more than happy to recommend SW19Lawyers."
[Senior executive in the insurance industry]
" I needed a good employment lawyer as a matter of urgency. At a time when I was upset, stressed and unsure of my rights, I found SW19Lawyers immensely helpful. They were easy to talk to, understanding, clearly knowledgeable and very experienced. Professional but approachable, they made a difficult time easier for me. Thanks SW19Lawyers. I have already recommended you to others".
Thank you for your support. You are our go to lawyers when required. I am very happy with everything you have done for us [client in the fashion industry] and know that will continue in the future.